We have been reviewing the procedures for sailing events and produced these clarifications and updates. The Instructions and Handbook documents will be updated to reflect these.
- A reminder – all sailors at club events must follow instructions from Safety Boats
- Club boats are only available for use at Club events when safety boat cover is provided.
- For races, club hire boats are available only to take part in racing.
- For flotillas, club hire boats are available only to take part in the flotilla.
- If you retire before the end of the race, please sign for a Safety Boat to come over to you so that they are aware and make any necessary arrangements.
- If a race starts down river, please can the last to leave close both clubhouse and ramp gates for security.
- During flotillas one RIB to wait for ten minutes at the clubhouse after published start time for later leavers.
- If the race is a down river start and club house finish, then any retiree should be escorted back to the club house by the OOD on Nimbus. In any event the OOD should return to the club house in good time for the race end.