- CLUB SAILING ON FRIDAY 18th has to be cancelled due to forecast gusty wind. HOWEVER, you don’t have to race during Saturday’s evening cup race at 18:00. Just come along and sail knowing there will be some form of safety boat cover and some assistance on shore.
- Sign on sheets for the evening points series Saturday 19th June FAST SLOW
- Changing rooms reopened on the 1st May for use during club events but until COVID restrictions are lifted access has to be restricted. A sheet summarising these restrictions can be viewed by clicking here HERE
- A short video has been produced presenting the clubs facilities. New members who haven’t had the chance to look round properly may find this particularly useful. To take a look, click HERE
- Also, click HERE for our members handbook which answers a lot of commonly asked question. If it doesn’t answer your question then please send it in to anyone on your committee.
- Keep an eye on the DYC WhatsApp group for any last minute changes to the sailing programme. If you want to join the WhatsApp group please email your request with your mobile phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Sailing from 17th May – Please take a look at the set of slides by clicking here
We are a family friendly club and welcome all new members, whether you’ve never set foot on a boat or are an experienced sailor.
We offer a full calendar of events throughout the sailing season including a mixture of dinghy and yacht racing, flotillas and leisure sailing, all supported by our safety boat team.
We are an RYA Training Centre and offer a number of sailing training courses for cadets and adults. We also carry safety boat courses to members
It’s easy to store and launch your boat – we have a large dinghy park and slipway and 21 moorings. Don’t have a boat? Don’t worry – we have over 30 club boats for members to use, including Toppers, Topper Argos, RS Qubas, RS Fevas, a Laser and Wayfarers.
To get a feel for the club and the wide range of activities we offer, please explore our website and take a look at our Newsletters.
For more information or enquiries about joining the club, contact membership secretary, Frances Alexander on 01394 385221